Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lovely Ladies

For our last class, we made cards for children and women. I really love making very simple cards, but sometimes I like to "fuss" a bit.
All 3 of these cards are CASE'D, but I'm a very bad blogger and didn't not take note of who they were from. I'm really sorry, if they are yours, please let me know so I can give you credit. I promise to try harder and give credit where credit is due.
I love the ease of stamping this one and the quick way of adding a touch of elegance with a half-back pearl from the Pretties Kit.
I was so happy to find a use for the ornament punch other then for Christmas cards.
The Sweet Pea Felt has to be my favorite embellishment right now!
I will be back later with some pics of how I spent Family Day (February 15th here in Ontario)and perhaps a sneak peak of an upcoming class.





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oooh, I just love that one with the medallion stamp. Very pretty!

Tina said...

Love these cards! The medalion card is beautiful, and one of these days I'll make a vase using the ornament punch too.

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards. Love the punch art vase!!!