Sunday, January 11, 2009



Oh My Gosh!! I can't believe how quickly the week went by or how long it's been since I posted!
Here is something I'm trying out, to steamline my organizing. This is a "doodad" or parts keeper that I got at Canadian Tire. As you can see, it has 26 compartments which I have labled with letters stamped on sticker paper and punched out with a square punch. I've put all of my chipboard alphas and punctuation in the drawers. It's mounted on my pegboard near my inks, so now, hopefully, since it is more accessible and visible, I will start using chipboard more in my crafting.
I'm off now to start making my samples for my class on the 31st of this month. It's a Card Organizer with 4 matching cards. If you'd like to join us there is still some room left. Just give me a call or shoot me an email.
Stay warm and Happy Crafting ...

No comments: