Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trailer Tales

Dh and I have a wonderful tent trailer which we have parked in a trailer park for the second season. We actually chose a site that normally is used for "weekenders". We spent a lot of time, effort and a bit of money to make it suitable for us (lots of gravel so that we are not walking in muck when it rains). LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUMMER!!!
There is a campsite between us and another couple who are newbies to this venture, as well, and who have the cutest little trailer you ever saw!
Below is a pic of their trailer ...

Now ... what does it look like to you? Yep ... the trailer from Happy Camper (retired)!! I just couldn't resist making them a little mini-scrapbook to celebrate their first year with this little gem. Poppy doesn't scrapbook (yet *wink, wink*) and they did soooo much work (gutted the little sucker) that I thought they might like to document the first summer they spent in the trailer. It was so much fun and I'm pretty happy how it turned out. I used the Simply Scrappin' Kit "Out and About" (retired)
Please excuse the less then great pictures ... I snapped these photos with my phone right before I gave Mike and Poppy the mini-book.

12 comments:

Jacqui said...

That has got to be the cutest little trailer I have ever seen! I want one just like it. I still want to be camping - so do not need air conditioning and a microwave and all the things the new fancy schmancy trailers have. I still want the experience of camping, but would like not to have to sleep on the ground and have a for sure dry spot when it rains.
Have a wonderful season - I hope the weather gets better - much better - soon.

Laura said...

What a cute idea and great little gift. Great job!

scrappinsarah said...

Cute mini album!

Buffy said...

Love the mini scrapbook. If that doesn't get Poppy scrappin', nothing will.

Peggy said...

What a great idea for them.

Brenda Myers said...

That album is so cute (and the trailer!!). Great job!! I'm sure they loved it.

Rachel Bleich said...

What a nice "neighbor" you are. I love this little scrapbook and I might have to make myself one. Maybe a little bigger, but we have been camping the last 3 years and we love doing it! Thanks for the inspiration. I need to get one of these made!

EValeen said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love the trailer...makes me want one to convert into my stamping space!

StinkerbellSteph said...

What a great book! The trailer looks even cuter than I remember. Great job!

Teresa Brooks said...

That is just tooo cute and it was so nice of you to scrap their little gem for them.

Karolee said...

That is such a great project! Absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable mini album!!