Friday, February 20, 2009

Final Additions ...

I really must apologize for my absence. Having said that I was feeling healthier a post or two ago ... I've apparently contracted a viral infection in my middle ear and so I've been a bit "spinny". It's not been pretty ... bouncing off the walls as I walk like a "drunken sailor". My dh has been having a bit of fun with this, to say the least. LOL
What this poor man has had to put up with for the last half year or so ... I'll let him make fun of me right now all he wants!

Here are the last two cards that we made at my Card Organizer Class. I love the colours in the retired DP Haiku ... I really must be an "Earth" girl!.

I have a club starting this coming Monday (I'm really excited ... ideas are just tumbling around for our projects!) so I'll have a bunch more pics to show.
For our first projects, we'll be using Parisian Breeze Specialty DP. OMG!! This paper is fabulous. It's more like textured cardstock and the designs are wonderful!!! We are also using the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' Kit. How fun!!
On a side note ... a while ago at one of SU's regionals, I met a lovely demo who is amazingly creative ... Heather Summers. Heather has hooked up with Dawn Rapsas from the US and they have created UStamp. If you click on the blinkie to the right, it will take you to the registration site. Now, Heather is offering an online class to make punchies ... you have got to see these!!! I'm registered and waiting to go!
Well ... I'm off to bed again ... trying to focus has given me more of a headache then I normally have. I'll be back in a couple of days (I hope) to post a couple of more pics of cards I've stamped lately.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: