Wednesday, February 4, 2009


Here are two of the cards we made on Saturday for our Card Organizer.
These used the Ronald McDonald set "Say It With Scallops" and retired DP Haiku.
I've got to confess ... it's hard for me to use my DP ... my name is Karen and I'm a HOARDER!!
I just LOVE SU's Designer Paper! I buy every bit that I can ... but I have a really hard time using it.
I'm working on that particular character flaw ... mostly because of the new DP in the catalogue. OMG!! It's all gorgeous!!! But ... I promised myself that I would use some more of the paper that I already have before I would buy more.
Sooooo .... I've got to get busy and start making more cards and get some scrapbook layouts done to use up the DP that I have so that I can get an order in and start hoarding all over again. LOL

No comments: