Monday, March 30, 2009

Life gets in the way ...




... what more can I say? I know that you all have had times like these. The older we get, the longer it seems to take us to bounce back after being under the weather. The only thing that has saved my sanity in the last few weeks is that I have actually been able to create a bit. I've still had my monthly club and a few card classes/stamping time with a good friend.

I'm going to share a pic of a star that I made using the Big Shot and the 5-Point 3D Star Die from Stampin' Up! I saw one that Diana Gibbs had done on her blog (I LOVE this woman's mind!) Diana's blog is one that I MUST read during my morning "routine". Another in my "routine" is Heather Summer's blog. Both of these ladies are so creative and inspiring. Heather made one of these stars using flashing that she bought at Home Depot. I loved the idea so the next time dh and I were in town, we checked it out and found some. The flashing came in a roll 12"x10'. I'm going to be able to get a lot of stars cut out of this!!

I'll be back in a day or so with pictures from our first club meeting.

Supplies:

Ink: Craft White

Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty DP

Accessories: 5-Point 3D Star Die & Big Shot, Vintage Brads, Sticky Strip



No comments: