Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NO April Fools!!!

No ... it's not an April Fools Day joke!!! I'm actually posting a couple of days after my last post!!! Maybe I've got a bit of a routine going here ... yep, I'm going with that one! LOL

My first club meeting was actually at the end of February. We are a mix of scrapbookers, cardmakers and newbies! And having a HOOT! We did one 12x12 scrapbook page and one 8 1/2x8 1/2 scrapbook page showcasing our Simply Scrappin' Kits. I used the Hoppy Memories because I knew I had pictures of my granddaughter with both a frog theme and turtle theme.

The first picture is the 8 1/2x 8 1/2 page. I am really loving this size!! Sometimes the 12x12 is just too big and the 6x6 is just too small.


I'm quite happy with this page ... just have to fill in the journaling and pop it into an album ... when I get one ready! LOL

I've one sitting up on top of my shelves ... just have to decide how to decorate it. I think it's going to be one I can use for both (or all ... depending on how things go) of our grandchildren. Since we have a granddaughter and grandson ... I'll have to decorate it without being gender specific.


The following page is the 12x12. I'm not especially satisfied with it ... needs a little tweaking, but I'll get that done before I pop this one into my granddaughter's album. I do have an album "on the go" for her now, just haven't added much to it lately.



I'll share the cards and holder in the next post.

No comments: