Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boy Oh Boy!

What a BEAUTIFUL weekend!!! The snow is gone ... the wind has diminished ... the sun is warm! Dare I say it??? Spring has Sprung!
Dh has been emailing back and forth with some of our "trailer neighbours" and everyone is just itching to get to the park and open up! We are the closest to the park, so everyone is wondering what the weather is like "up there". LOL Sounds like we are all so very far away from each other ... they all live in Toronto, Mississauga and Hamilton area! (like only 70 miles or so away)
They also have hard walls in their trailers ... ours ... not so much! We have a tent trailer, so unless it gets REALLY warm for the Victoria Day Weekend (May 16, 17 & 18th), I'm not planning on staying up there till later in June! LOL YES ... I'm a "fair weather camper".
I'm busy this weekend finishing up a lot of this and that, planning a class featuring children's cards and working out my next club projects.

Here are some samples from my last class ... Boy Oh Boy! featuring masculine cards.














Have a great Easter Weekend!!

Supplies:

Card #1

Stamps - Cheers to You

Paper - Very Vanilla CS, Basic Black CS, So Saffron CS, Jackpot DP

Ink - Basic Black Classic Ink

Accessories - dimensionals, liquid applique

Card #2

Stamps - Wonderful Favorites

Paper - Very Vanilla CS, Pacific Point CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Muirfield DP (retired)

Ink - Basic Black Classic Ink

Accessories - dimensionals, Mini Library Clips

Card #3

Stamps - It's Your Birthday (retired)

Paper - Very Vanilla CS, Pacific Point CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Muirfield DP (retired)








5 comments:

Jacqui said...

I might have to case that title for a man class "Boy oh Boy" - what a great idea!! Lovin' the blog girl!! Keep up the great work....I didn't know you were a camper!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE camping...with any luck I'll get the whole family camping together this year!!!!

Unknown said...

Karen this are all GREAT! That foam on the mug is the cutest thing ever! How did you do that???
And on the camping front I LOVE the outdoors, the water, fresh air, mountains whatever but CAMPING, I guess I'm what you call a day camper with a hotel chaser! LOL
Diane

Cate J said...

Nice job with all of those! I love what you did with the beer mug from Cheers to you and I may have to CASE.

EValeen said...

Too cute! And I will need to borrow that class title please!!??!?! You are very talented...and witty!

StinkerbellSteph said...

So many projects to fall in love with here!