Monday, January 25, 2010

An update...

to let you know what I'm up to.
Unfortunately, it's not much. I'm having a bit of a time trying to absorb and process everything that has happened in the past 6 or 7 months. In the past two weeks, I've also learned that I may be out of a job. Our company had to submit a bid proposal for the bus routes we still have, but was not successful. There will be lots of shuffling of personnel between the 4 bases that are now open, with the possibility of closing one of them. I've been told that by the end of February I will know whether I will be continuing with the company or if I will have to look for another job.
I do have one card from Christmas time that I have not shared. Sorry for the poor picture.

4 comments:

Sandi Berg said...

I'm sorry to hear about your job stress. I hope that everything works out!

What a great Christmas card!

Dany said...

I'm sorry to hear that things are not going your way.

I really like those Christmas cards. I am really loving the Sahara Sand/Kraft color lately, and did a lot of cards for Christmas in that color.

I hope things start going your way soon.

Dany

CarlaKH said...

sending well wishes your way.

Laura said...

Hope things are going better for you.

Great Christmas card.